Summer term 2021
Lecture Ordinary Differential Equations, LMU München
Please see my website at LMU Munich for more details.
Past teaching activities
- In winter 2019/2020 I held the second part of the lecture Mathematics 3 for Physicists at Universität Leipzig.
- In summer 2018 I taught a course on Mathematical Topics in Kinetic Theory at Karlsruhe Instiute of Technology. More details can be found on the course webpage.
In the past few years I have also been involved in organising and teaching exercise classes for several lectures:
- Gradient flows (at MPI MiS)
- Higher Mathematics I - III for Physicists, and for Electrical and Information Engineers (at KIT)
- Analysis III for Mathematicians (measure and integration theory, transformation of the Lebesgue integral, vector calculus, Stokes’ and Gauß’s theorems) (at KIT)
- Theory of Distributions (at KIT)